lunes, 14 de julio de 2014

La búsqueda de los ISOs altos

La búsqueda de los ISOs altos

Thom Hogan debate los pros y contras de la búsuqueda insensante de ISOs altos. Por un lado obtienes más luz, por otro, pierdes rango dinámico. Abajo un fragmento:

"....Here’s my problem with ISO values of 12,800 and above: we lose dynamic range with each ISO boost plus we’re in light where the random nature of photons will certainly come into play. But most of the types of pictures I want to take in “low light” actually have light sources in them. So we’re in a Catch-22 situation: if I set exposure to keep light sources from blowing out, I push the poorly lit portions of the scene I’m trying to capture into the low bit values, and the dynamic range and shot noise then makes very muddy images as a result. If I set exposure for the mid-range in the scene, I’ll have a lot of blowouts. Remember, our eyes will always go to the brightest areas in a image. Always. So I’m basically forcing my viewer to look at paper (or screen backlighting). ..."

http://www.dslrbodies.com/newsviews/is-pursuit-of-high-iso-a.html



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario